If you want to participate in pancake day but are lazy like me, pick up some vegan chocolate protein pancake mix from My Protein.
2 scoops of chocolate protein pancake mix and 100ml water makes roughly 6 small pancakes.
For the topping I used:
- Pistachio nuts (unsalted)
- Agave syrup
- grapeseed oil
If you don’t have these in stock, there are so many other topping options:
- Cashew cream
- Vegan cheese and mushroom
- Melted dark chocolate
- Pistachio nuts – Holland and Barratts £3.99
- Strawberries – M&S £2
- Grapeseed Oil – Aldi £3
- Chocolate Vegan Pancake Mix – My Protein – £9.99 500g
- Agave Syrup – My Protein – £2.77 250g
- Water – the tap – Free
Purchase through this link and you will receive 35% off when spending £40 or more.
Alternatively, use this code at the checkout – KEZIA-R15
As you know I am newly vegan for 2019. If you’re not vegan I have another non-vegan recipe on my blog from last year, check it out:
Happy Pancake Day!